studio portraits – sessions & fees
New Value Pricing … $295.00/basic session fee, please book at 303 955.7065
Clients enjoy visiting our Boulder Landmarked Historical home that has been renovated to Leeds Platinum Certification. This energy efficient Boulder property houses a state of the art photography studio, make-up station and entrance way Gallery. Exterior shots are available on our landscaped double lot. Camera: Flagship Nikon D4 with 35mm sensor camera, higher end Hasselblad HD40 optional. Lights: Continuous studio level K5600 HMI lamps with flash available and studio Matthews grip gear for manipulating light. Selects: Easy edit selection via Light Room 4. Retouching: Elite, European fashion level.
Client Endorsements: “Bob is meticulous and thorough in his work, yet he maintains a keen artistic sense. His studio in comfortable and state-of-the-art. All this combines to bring spectacular results.” Roger Briggs: author,”Journey to Civilization – The science of how we got here” Hall of Fame Climber. ” Mr. Carmichael is such a great guy to work with. His experience and professional background results in only the highest quality work. He has wonderful energy and his hard work creates beautiful art!” Helena Long, Model “Working with Bob Carmichael on my back cover photo was a very satisfying experience in both process and results.” Larry Gottlieb, author, The Seer’s Explanation. “Not just a pretty picture, Bob’s goes beneath the skin to explore the essence and potential of an individual then captures it with crystalline clarity.” Tamara Winter, Beyond Blue Grass Landscaping.“Bob’s studio is wonderful. He was very approachable and engaging, working closely with my desired outcomes to create an excellent final photo. It was a fantastic experience, and I would highly recommend him.” Sophie Harrington, Colorado Presidential Scholar, University of Cambridge,UK.
Carmichael Productions Studio Portrait Prices :
Basic Portrait session fee is $295.00. The process is professional, fun and shot in one of Boulder’s most well equipped studios.
• New High Value session price of $295.00 plus tax includes two wardrobe changes. The fee for two people in the frame is $350.00, a third person raises the price to $420.00. Individual portraits off a couple sitting is $125.00 per person.
• Each additional image selection beyond one for portraits including retouching is $60.00 per shot. It is $15.00 extra for changing a garments color within the retouching phase. Our retouching is literally world class.
• Portfolio Package: One studio portrait shot and one full body standing studio shot is $475.00 plus tax as this is two different setups. Note I: Full body retouching for additional shots is $75.00. Portrait and half body session is $450.00. Note II. If two people are in the half body shot the price is $495.00 due to retouching costs.
• One studio portrait shot and one exterior shot (on our landscaped double lot) the fee is $450.00 plus tax.
• Company personnel shots can be booked at the discounted rate of $275.00/person when FOUR or more same company people book on a single day.
• Two different studio set ups and one exterior shot all involving new lighting configurations is $850.00
• Executive, Model, Actor and Athlete portfolio full day session fees are offered – this marketing/promotional package includes four finished images in varying locations with all day assistant and styling/make-up included is priced at $995.00 plus tax.
Video Production Pricing:
• Business/Mission Statement Video: YouTube/Vimeo ready, cinematic look via 35mm digital sensors, professionally edited and lit, graphics, teleprompter assisted, styling/makeup, directed by Bob Carmichael: $3800.00 plus tax.
Full payment is due at the conclusion of the shoot. We like to receive a half session fee to book a session. Cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to the shoot date.
We welcome inquiries. Please contact Carmichael Productions, inc. by calling 303-955-7065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.